Top Posts & Pages
- Drake's Poem At The End Of "Headlines" [Album Version]
- IKEA’s dangerous little secret
- Beyonce gives birth to girl 'Ivy Blue Carter' with Jay-Z by her side at New York's Lenox Hill Hospital | Music News
- Race Matters: Study Shows Black Men Have A Longer Lifespan Behind Bars Than Out On The Streets
- If You Disappeared Would Anyone Miss You?
Category Archives: Photography
David Welch, a Dutch Photographer, has inspired an assemblage of photos that reflect the “Material World” which is indeed the name of his art series. He creates monuments and totems that reflect a culture that is caught in a contemplative … Continue reading
Steven Meisel is a famous German Photographer, specifically known for photographing models on the cover of VOGUE Magazine. He also has separate individual collections of his own work, and all of his photos come out absolutely stunning!!! Check out his photos!!!
I was running across some photography blogs and stumbled upon this incredible Photographer by the name of Wes Naman. He is a North Carolina native who works as a photo journalist and free lance in commercial photography. His photography really … Continue reading
A Collection of Photographic Photos from French Photographer Bande Des Quatres. These photos depict the high class social life of your normal socialites,to the everyday rebels that walk the streets, and to the normal common man. Please enjoy!!!
Every Artist, Painter, Singer, Rapper, Musician, Poet, Designer, & Photographer need an area where they can just contemplate & come up with unique & marvelous ideas. Well, that place is now available!!!! In Southern California, in the great old Sunny … Continue reading