The Strivers Row Poets’ Alysia Harris & Miles Hodges team up together to do a Spoken Word Poetry piece called “Doing It Wrong“, to a live instrumental melody of Drake’s very own song. This concept is totally magnificient & speechless!!!! The piece was well put together & it went along with the tempo correctly!!! I have to say that I am truly amazed and that I very much believe, in my opinion, that this was one of the best spoken word pieces ever by Strivers Row. Please watch & contemplate!!!
Top Posts & Pages
- Drake's Poem At The End Of "Headlines" [Album Version]
- Kwame Delfish | Artist x Video x Paintings
- Race Matters: Study Shows Black Men Have A Longer Lifespan Behind Bars Than Out On The Streets
- The Weeknd's 'Echoes of Silence' Rumoured to Arrive Today as Album Cover and Tracklist Emerge | Music News
- Solange Knowles: Beyonce Is "Learning" Mommy Tricks from Me