The Strivers Row Poets’ Alysia Harris & Miles Hodges team up together to do a Spoken Word Poetry piece called “Doing It Wrong“, to a live instrumental melody of Drake’s very own song. This concept is totally magnificient & speechless!!!! The piece was well put together & it went along with the tempo correctly!!! I have to say that I am truly amazed and that I very much believe, in my opinion, that this was one of the best spoken word pieces ever by Strivers Row. Please watch & contemplate!!!
Top Posts & Pages
- Drake's Poem At The End Of "Headlines" [Album Version]
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – “Wings” | Music Video
- "Tyler The Creator To Collaborate With Lana Del Rey" | Music News
- Pregnant Beyoncé Ditches Her killer Heels & Goes Barefoot As She Performs On ITV Special
- Courtne Smith AKA QueenShmink Interview With Shay Mitchell