‘In the midst of working on his album, he wrote a song specifically for me and my album. It’s amazing because I love that it’s written by a guy from a woman’s perspective. It’s really, really cool. We all know he’s great for locking in on emotion, and I’m great for writing and singing about it, so I think it’s a really cool concept that I think is really going to empower women. ‘That Girl’ is a girl who’s done some foolish things for love, but never again.
Top Posts & Pages
- Drake's Poem At The End Of "Headlines" [Album Version]
- Courtne Smith AKA QueenShmink Interview With Shay Mitchell
- Pregnant Beyoncé Ditches Her killer Heels & Goes Barefoot As She Performs On ITV Special
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – “Wings” | Music Video
- Lady Fresh-Let Me Re-Introduce The Music Poetry] |Coffeehouse 2011